state health insurances????

Lance2020x

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>JazzysMom</b></i>
Sadly we dont know as a person on the outside....who has it for a disability, who is totally poor & poverty stricken or who is milking the system with the loopholes they found.</end quote></div>

And the funny thing is, those of us who REALLY need the healthcare are often the ones who don't want to "Milking the system" and are worried about doing so.

Lance2020x

Sadly we dont know as a person on the outside....who has it for a disability, who is totally poor & poverty stricken or who is milking the system with the loopholes they found.</end quote></div>

And the funny thing is, those of us who REALLY need the healthcare are often the ones who don't want to "Milking the system" and are worried about doing so.

Lance2020x

Lance2020x

Sadly we dont know as a person on the outside....who has it for a disability, who is totally poor & poverty stricken or who is milking the system with the loopholes they found.</end quote>

Lance2020x

<br />Sadly we dont know as a person on the outside....who has it for a disability, who is totally poor & poverty stricken or who is milking the system with the loopholes they found.</end quote>
<br />
<br />And the funny thing is, those of us who REALLY need the healthcare are often the ones who don't want to "Milking the system" and are worried about doing so.

Lance2020x

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>JenDiS</b></i>

if it wasnt so offensive then why did someone change what he wrote.</end quote></div>

I think all she changed was 'illegal non-us citizen' from something that was more stereotypical.
I don't think Sakem meant anything offensive ya'll, and even if she did, I should be the one taking offense. My income is INCREDIBLY low, and I would try to find a way to get it lower if that really was the way to get on medicaid, which it isn't.

The simple fact is -from my experience- that people approved for Medicaid are approved for MANY different reasons. These include (but are in no way limited to) Health issues, parents to children with health issues, low income, poverty, citizenship (in many forms), and many other things. I DO know that ALL of these reasons and factors are helped or hindered by the US state you live in, and the social worker you happen to get when you apply.
There are those who make more money than I do, but are on Medicaid. Then there are those that are crackheads who are on medicaid.
Does that mean everyone on Medicaid is a crackhead with no money? Absolutely not. I was on Medicaid until they finally kicked me off after I turned 21 (how I stayed on that long, I don't know), but I would LOVE to get back on if I could.
So.. err.... can we just decide that someone said accidentally made a generalization from their personal experience, and move on? Poor jbrandonAW's original post for help has gotten completely lost in "He said, She said".

Lance2020x

if it wasnt so offensive then why did someone change what he wrote.</end quote></div>

I think all she changed was 'illegal non-us citizen' from something that was more stereotypical.
I don't think Sakem meant anything offensive ya'll, and even if she did, I should be the one taking offense. My income is INCREDIBLY low, and I would try to find a way to get it lower if that really was the way to get on medicaid, which it isn't.

The simple fact is -from my experience- that people approved for Medicaid are approved for MANY different reasons. These include (but are in no way limited to) Health issues, parents to children with health issues, low income, poverty, citizenship (in many forms), and many other things. I DO know that ALL of these reasons and factors are helped or hindered by the US state you live in, and the social worker you happen to get when you apply.
There are those who make more money than I do, but are on Medicaid. Then there are those that are crackheads who are on medicaid.
Does that mean everyone on Medicaid is a crackhead with no money? Absolutely not. I was on Medicaid until they finally kicked me off after I turned 21 (how I stayed on that long, I don't know), but I would LOVE to get back on if I could.
So.. err.... can we just decide that someone said accidentally made a generalization from their personal experience, and move on? Poor jbrandonAW's original post for help has gotten completely lost in "He said, She said".

Lance2020x

Lance2020x

if it wasnt so offensive then why did someone change what he wrote.</end quote>

Lance2020x

<br />
<br />if it wasnt so offensive then why did someone change what he wrote.</end quote>
<br />
<br />I think all she changed was 'illegal non-us citizen' from something that was more stereotypical.
<br />I don't think Sakem meant anything offensive ya'll, and even if she did, I should be the one taking offense. My income is INCREDIBLY low, and I would try to find a way to get it lower if that really was the way to get on medicaid, which it isn't.
<br />
<br />The simple fact is -from my experience- that people approved for Medicaid are approved for MANY different reasons. These include (but are in no way limited to) Health issues, parents to children with health issues, low income, poverty, citizenship (in many forms), and many other things. I DO know that ALL of these reasons and factors are helped or hindered by the US state you live in, and the social worker you happen to get when you apply.
<br />There are those who make more money than I do, but are on Medicaid. Then there are those that are crackheads who are on medicaid.
<br />Does that mean everyone on Medicaid is a crackhead with no money? Absolutely not. I was on Medicaid until they finally kicked me off after I turned 21 (how I stayed on that long, I don't know), but I would LOVE to get back on if I could.
<br />So.. err.... can we just decide that someone said accidentally made a generalization from their personal experience, and move on? Poor jbrandonAW's original post for help has gotten completely lost in "He said, She said".

ctalbott0609

Thank you Blake for trying to defuse this situation. I have to say that I did not respond in a reasonable fashion to her response. I was offended, but should have handled it a little better...
I just let exhaustion, and my current frustrations with Paige's claim (We're fighting the a-holes on gas reimbursement right now)get the best of me...

ctalbott0609

Thank you Blake for trying to defuse this situation. I have to say that I did not respond in a reasonable fashion to her response. I was offended, but should have handled it a little better...
I just let exhaustion, and my current frustrations with Paige's claim (We're fighting the a-holes on gas reimbursement right now)get the best of me...

ctalbott0609

ctalbott0609

ctalbott0609

<br />I just let exhaustion, and my current frustrations with Paige's claim (We're fighting the a-holes on gas reimbursement right now)get the best of me...