Still Coughing Thick Mucus

thats wat the docs said the last time my daughter was in the hospital, they just gave her bactrum another antibiotic and the prenisolone. but this time wen she came in it was very different. The docs did find somthing and they said that it is caused by having cf, i dont member wat it is called it a long word but she is getting 4 different antibiotics and her regular nebs and chest pt. im sure your docs will figure out wat is wrong they always do. well i wish you the best of luck!
babynataliesmommy!
helena

thats wat the docs said the last time my daughter was in the hospital, they just gave her bactrum another antibiotic and the prenisolone. but this time wen she came in it was very different. The docs did find somthing and they said that it is caused by having cf, i dont member wat it is called it a long word but she is getting 4 different antibiotics and her regular nebs and chest pt. im sure your docs will figure out wat is wrong they always do. well i wish you the best of luck!
babynataliesmommy!
helena

babynataliesmommy!
helena

babynataliesmommy!
helena

<br />babynataliesmommy!
<br />helena