Still hurting

iwantmypup

I had the surgery done around jan 20th or something.. So it's been a while. It still hurts around the area... We went back to docs two weeks after it wasdone, it hurt then, but they said it was normal and it looked fine. They wanted us back in two months, we've been meanin to make an appointment with them /again, but my mom has been very busy with work.
Anyways my question.. By now, it shouldn't be hurting? I planned to get my button this month, but if this isn't healing right... I'm worried now.

iwantmypup

I had the surgery done around jan 20th or something.. So it's been a while. It still hurts around the area... We went back to docs two weeks after it wasdone, it hurt then, but they said it was normal and it looked fine. They wanted us back in two months, we've been meanin to make an appointment with them /again, but my mom has been very busy with work.
Anyways my question.. By now, it shouldn't be hurting? I planned to get my button this month, but if this isn't healing right... I'm worried now.

iwantmypup

iwantmypup

iwantmypup

<br />Anyways my question.. By now, it shouldn't be hurting? I planned to get my button this month, but if this isn't healing right... I'm worried now.

Ready2Dance

When i had the PEG it was almost always tender. After I got my button the pain lessened since there wasn't all of that extra tubing pulling at the site. Best of luck and hope the pain goes away soon!

Ready2Dance

When i had the PEG it was almost always tender. After I got my button the pain lessened since there wasn't all of that extra tubing pulling at the site. Best of luck and hope the pain goes away soon!

Ready2Dance

Ready2Dance

Ready2Dance