Stirring your own pot

anonymous

ok seriously now, When you have a pot belly growing sometimes due to constipation or bloating, you might want to try this.

Take your thumb and press in about inch into your belly button and hold for five to ten minutes or as long as needed. You will be flushing your kidneys as well as getting rid of any unwanted gas and constipation. I would only practice when you will be at home because you might be in the bathroom several times.

Rotate your thumb going clockwise and ending toward your colon. So looking down on your thumb you will be moving starting toward your right side and around like a clock to your lower left (colon).

If you want to know more about losing the bloat and belly build up ask me.

I have more exercises and I am currently working with an ICU doctor to help other patients so they can avoid having their butts scooped. OUCH

If you do this please let me know what you see and what comes out. I would like to know if have floaters or sinkers or sometimes sharts.

So please do not attempt this in public as you will need a comfortable place to let loose.

anonymous

ok seriously now, When you have a pot belly growing sometimes due to constipation or bloating, you might want to try this.

Take your thumb and press in about inch into your belly button and hold for five to ten minutes or as long as needed. You will be flushing your kidneys as well as getting rid of any unwanted gas and constipation. I would only practice when you will be at home because you might be in the bathroom several times.

Rotate your thumb going clockwise and ending toward your colon. So looking down on your thumb you will be moving starting toward your right side and around like a clock to your lower left (colon).

I have more exercises and I am currently working with an ICU doctor to help other patients so they can avoid having their butts scooped. OUCH

If you do this please let me know what you see and what comes out. I would like to know if have floaters or sinkers or sometimes sharts.

So please do not attempt this in public as you will need a comfortable place to let loose.

anonymous

JazzysMom

I didnt know this was an official technique, but I do it for my daughter & hubby who are prone to problems. Ha...I am ahead of my time!

JazzysMom

I didnt know this was an official technique, but I do it for my daughter & hubby who are prone to problems. Ha...I am ahead of my time!

JazzysMom

EnergyGal

Yes you are light years ahead of us.

About five years ago a massage therapist told me about emotions that are associated around the navel, so I would press around the navel not in the navel. I discovered that it increased my ability to go to the bathroom almost like on demand. So I keep on massaging around the belly button and used a round corkscrew that had a round cover because my nails would dig into me.

Not too long ago I read that pushing into the belly as I described is a kidney flush if you go in about three inches (which can be uncomfortable) So I pushed in for one inch and it works much faster for me then around the outside of the belly.

I do not know that anyone out there calls this a technique or that it is specifically used for creating a faster bowel movement but it did this for me so that is why I am sharing this.

Now in the book Energy Medicine Donna Eden talks about opening up the ileocecal value along with the valve of houston. Talk about stronger abs and getting rid of excess junk in your gut. Very poweful.

She also talks about massaging the neurolymphatic points on the inner thigh and right under the rib cage. These are the Small instestine Nlymphatics. The other portion of the leg is the large intestine points. An inch above the belly and out another inch are the large intestine points. If you massage all of these, you might be getting rid of a lot of stuff almost like a colonic.

Just simple belly massaging around the entire belly is good but always start on your right side because you are pushing all the contents to the left side for elimination.

My husband called this technique the I use for the belly the Flusher.

EnergyGal

About five years ago a massage therapist told me about emotions that are associated around the navel, so I would press around the navel not in the navel. I discovered that it increased my ability to go to the bathroom almost like on demand. So I keep on massaging around the belly button and used a round corkscrew that had a round cover because my nails would dig into me.

Not too long ago I read that pushing into the belly as I described is a kidney flush if you go in about three inches (which can be uncomfortable) So I pushed in for one inch and it works much faster for me then around the outside of the belly.

I do not know that anyone out there calls this a technique or that it is specifically used for creating a faster bowel movement but it did this for me so that is why I am sharing this.

Now in the book Energy Medicine Donna Eden talks about opening up the ileocecal value along with the valve of houston. Talk about stronger abs and getting rid of excess junk in your gut. Very poweful.

She also talks about massaging the neurolymphatic points on the inner thigh and right under the rib cage. These are the Small instestine Nlymphatics. The other portion of the leg is the large intestine points. An inch above the belly and out another inch are the large intestine points. If you massage all of these, you might be getting rid of a lot of stuff almost like a colonic.

Just simple belly massaging around the entire belly is good but always start on your right side because you are pushing all the contents to the left side for elimination.

EnergyGal

EnergyGal

That is great. Can you tell me what you experienced? Did you have any symptoms that you normally did not have before. If you did not do this do you think you would have had the urge to go without massaging your belly button?

EnergyGal

That is great. Can you tell me what you experienced? Did you have any symptoms that you normally did not have before. If you did not do this do you think you would have had the urge to go without massaging your belly button?

EnergyGal

Scottius

Hmmm, started triying it, but found it somewhat painful. Am I pressing to hard on my belly button...I'm trying to go an inch deep.

Scottius

Hmmm, started triying it, but found it somewhat painful. Am I pressing to hard on my belly button...I'm trying to go an inch deep.