stomach constantly hurts

sexxiej

i constantly have stomach cramps, they hurt so bad it puts me in a ball and tears, nothing i mean nothing helps, it gets to where i cant even eat and then i start losing weight and getting very ill, it happens wayy to often, anybody have any suggestions on what helps or what i can do?

sexxiej

i constantly have stomach cramps, they hurt so bad it puts me in a ball and tears, nothing i mean nothing helps, it gets to where i cant even eat and then i start losing weight and getting very ill, it happens wayy to often, anybody have any suggestions on what helps or what i can do?

sexxiej

beansmom

My daughter with CF was having the same problem...it was everyday, she would turn gray and sweaty and then curl in a ball and scream on the floor for several hours. Our GI finally did a colonoscopy and EGD and discovered that she has Celiac (gluten intolerance). Since we have been on a gluten free diet her tummy is much better, now we just have the CF issues again.

beansmom

My daughter with CF was having the same problem...it was everyday, she would turn gray and sweaty and then curl in a ball and scream on the floor for several hours. Our GI finally did a colonoscopy and EGD and discovered that she has Celiac (gluten intolerance). Since we have been on a gluten free diet her tummy is much better, now we just have the CF issues again.

beansmom

Proxy

when I had problems like this it turned out to be my Gullbladder. I hope you can get some relief soon.

Proxy

when I had problems like this it turned out to be my Gullbladder. I hope you can get some relief soon.

Proxy

sexxiej

i've already had my gallbladder out, the last time i went and had my GI problems checked they said it was my colon, but everytime i go to the doctor about it, they say something different

sexxiej

i've already had my gallbladder out, the last time i went and had my GI problems checked they said it was my colon, but everytime i go to the doctor about it, they say something different

sexxiej

nickagost

I used to have stomach problems very bad until I was 18. I started monitoring everything in my diet each day and found out that I was allergic to corn products (there are so many things such as cola/high fructose corn syrup etc.). I also found out that I was intolerant to dairy products as well. Over the last 7 years I have not suffered with any stomach discomfort because I found out what my body did and did not like. Also if you take a dose of miralax each night this has helped a lot when I occasionally eat bad.

I hope this helps you with the pain that is so debilitating!

nickagost

I used to have stomach problems very bad until I was 18. I started monitoring everything in my diet each day and found out that I was allergic to corn products (there are so many things such as cola/high fructose corn syrup etc.). I also found out that I was intolerant to dairy products as well. Over the last 7 years I have not suffered with any stomach discomfort because I found out what my body did and did not like. Also if you take a dose of miralax each night this has helped a lot when I occasionally eat bad.

I hope this helps you with the pain that is so debilitating!

nickagost

<br />
<br />I hope this helps you with the pain that is so debilitating!

W

windex125

OK so I did not get one comment on my post from yest. abt Gastroparesis? So I thought ok let me try another forum and maybe someone will have some words of wisdom? I have stomach pain as well and I had a upper endoscopy yest. and the doctor said that this cld be a possibility. I do not have diabetes which is a big factor in this diesaese of the stomach. But I do have acid reflux which is also another factor.So now I have to go for a test called Gastric Emptying this Thurs. to see why my stomach is not empyting which is causing the pain. Also problem's with the BM's I've talked abt in the past. I've been in pain everyday for 10 days now, and no matter what I eat or, when I eat.So 2 more days and hopefully I'll have a answer, this can also be viral and meds can clear it up which I am hoping for. Who needs another problem. I love to eat. I will be so upset if this turns into a bigger issue? Anyone ever hear of this? Pat-55/CF

W

windex125

OK so I did not get one comment on my post from yest. abt Gastroparesis? So I thought ok let me try another forum and maybe someone will have some words of wisdom? I have stomach pain as well and I had a upper endoscopy yest. and the doctor said that this cld be a possibility. I do not have diabetes which is a big factor in this diesaese of the stomach. But I do have acid reflux which is also another factor.So now I have to go for a test called Gastric Emptying this Thurs. to see why my stomach is not empyting which is causing the pain. Also problem's with the BM's I've talked abt in the past. I've been in pain everyday for 10 days now, and no matter what I eat or, when I eat.So 2 more days and hopefully I'll have a answer, this can also be viral and meds can clear it up which I am hoping for. Who needs another problem. I love to eat. I will be so upset if this turns into a bigger issue? Anyone ever hear of this? Pat-55/CF

W

windex125

erock77

Have you tried probiotics? You may have other issues going on but I've had gut-wrenching pain when I'm on antibiotics and don't have probiotics.

erock77

Have you tried probiotics? You may have other issues going on but I've had gut-wrenching pain when I'm on antibiotics and don't have probiotics.