Stomach fat and bloating

kevelyn

Okay so i have gained over 10 pounds in about a year and my stomach is really flabby and bloated looking, i cannot wear any tight clothes because i look pregnant. I was wondering if any of you have had this problem or know any solution that may help this to go away. I take miralax 2x daily and i go to the bathroom normally but it still is there. I just want to lose my stomach before summer.

kevelyn

Okay so i have gained over 10 pounds in about a year and my stomach is really flabby and bloated looking, i cannot wear any tight clothes because i look pregnant. I was wondering if any of you have had this problem or know any solution that may help this to go away. I take miralax 2x daily and i go to the bathroom normally but it still is there. I just want to lose my stomach before summer.

Havoc

I believe it was incomudrox who suggested that a probiotic could reduce the look of "food baby." While this helps with the bloating, it won't help with any fat you may have accumulated.

Havoc

I believe it was incomudrox who suggested that a probiotic could reduce the look of "food baby." While this helps with the bloating, it won't help with any fat you may have accumulated.

J

jessykt

I deal with the same belly, but I think that it's just the normal belly that women get. I don't think it'll go anywhere without some ab workout!

J

jessykt

I deal with the same belly, but I think that it's just the normal belly that women get. I don't think it'll go anywhere without some ab workout!

have this too! i have so sick alot though and have taken steriods. my doc said that this influenced my belly looking bloated. my doc decreased my steriods and increased my creon before i eat.
recently, i have been eat healthier, drinking less sodas, and exercising more! this has helped.

have this too! i have so sick alot though and have taken steriods. my doc said that this influenced my belly looking bloated. my doc decreased my steriods and increased my creon before i eat.
recently, i have been eat healthier, drinking less sodas, and exercising more! this has helped.