Strange TOBI side effects

crickit715

i actually started getting hoarse and constantly cleared my throat when my daughter was doing her tobi treatments...i guess from holding her and administering them, it was very irritating to my airways.

crickit715

i actually started getting hoarse and constantly cleared my throat when my daughter was doing her tobi treatments...i guess from holding her and administering them, it was very irritating to my airways.

crickit715

crickit715

crickit715

camperscove

Thanks for your input! He's now PA free and done with TOBI for now and isn't doing any of the above after coming off it. Hmmm, I love it when we can figure SOME things out, even if they are little things!

camperscove

Thanks for your input! He's now PA free and done with TOBI for now and isn't doing any of the above after coming off it. Hmmm, I love it when we can figure SOME things out, even if they are little things!

camperscove

camperscove

camperscove