Stress?

Faust

I work out/exercise, but overall I find playing video games is awesome to relieve stress. Nothing better to relieve stress than grabbing a rocket launcher and blowing virtual people into little pieces over and over.

Faust

I work out/exercise, but overall I find playing video games is awesome to relieve stress. Nothing better to relieve stress than grabbing a rocket launcher and blowing virtual people into little pieces over and over.

Faust

Also don't want to sound pervy or anything, but the 100% best way to get rid of stress is an O*gasm (who knows whats allowed here anymore). However you make that happen, is your business, but for me i'm never happier or more relieved right after one, and usually just wanna take a nap.

Faust

Also don't want to sound pervy or anything, but the 100% best way to get rid of stress is an O*gasm (who knows whats allowed here anymore). However you make that happen, is your business, but for me i'm never happier or more relieved right after one, and usually just wanna take a nap.

Lilith

I know what you mean, Candice. I'm not in college (didn't go because of health reasons, so I do courses at home), but in high school I had the same problems. Swamped with work, worrying about how and when it was going to get done, etc. But I was always one of those people who can't focus on anything else when they know something has to be done. If I knew I had a paper due in three days, I'd get it done in the first day so the rest of the time was my own. And what I couldn't get done, my teachers usually gave me an extention on. So talk to your instructors, they may be a bit easier on you when it comes to deadlines.

As far as stress relief, I agree with Sean...about both methods, actually *ahem*, but more about the video game. That's what I do when I can't seem to focus or when I'm so worn from looking at a med book or a computer screen that I'm going to go nuts. Resident Evil 4 is usually my game of choice for this (yay for exploding zombies!) or a racing game like Jak X (where you can blow every other car on the track into pieces).

However, if video games aren't your thing, reading is just as good. Sometimes to unwind I'll curl up in a nice hot bath with a good book. Or my iPod, whichever. Music works wonders for stress relief. Or just get yourself out of the house and go do something fun with a friend or your guy. Napping works, too...I'm good at that *lol* Just remember that your health is more important than anything else. Don't let yourself decline because of school work. A term paper isn't worth getting sick over, and hopefully your teachers will feel the same way.

Lilith

I know what you mean, Candice. I'm not in college (didn't go because of health reasons, so I do courses at home), but in high school I had the same problems. Swamped with work, worrying about how and when it was going to get done, etc. But I was always one of those people who can't focus on anything else when they know something has to be done. If I knew I had a paper due in three days, I'd get it done in the first day so the rest of the time was my own. And what I couldn't get done, my teachers usually gave me an extention on. So talk to your instructors, they may be a bit easier on you when it comes to deadlines.

As far as stress relief, I agree with Sean...about both methods, actually *ahem*, but more about the video game. That's what I do when I can't seem to focus or when I'm so worn from looking at a med book or a computer screen that I'm going to go nuts. Resident Evil 4 is usually my game of choice for this (yay for exploding zombies!) or a racing game like Jak X (where you can blow every other car on the track into pieces).

However, if video games aren't your thing, reading is just as good. Sometimes to unwind I'll curl up in a nice hot bath with a good book. Or my iPod, whichever. Music works wonders for stress relief. Or just get yourself out of the house and go do something fun with a friend or your guy. Napping works, too...I'm good at that *lol* Just remember that your health is more important than anything else. Don't let yourself decline because of school work. A term paper isn't worth getting sick over, and hopefully your teachers will feel the same way.

I haven't read all of the posts due to time so if this has already been mentioned forgive me. When I was going to school and it was my last semester I was so stressed with finishing up planning a marriage deciding where to live after marriage etc. Im not sure how long it was before the end of semester but I went and changed my two hardest classes to no grade where I would just receive a P as long as I got over a C which I knew would happen. Its a suggestion and it absolutley worked for me!

Good Luck!!!

Emilee

I haven't read all of the posts due to time so if this has already been mentioned forgive me. When I was going to school and it was my last semester I was so stressed with finishing up planning a marriage deciding where to live after marriage etc. Im not sure how long it was before the end of semester but I went and changed my two hardest classes to no grade where I would just receive a P as long as I got over a C which I knew would happen. Its a suggestion and it absolutley worked for me!

Good Luck!!!

Emilee

anonymous

Buy the book "Energy Medicine" by Donna Eden and practice daily some of her exercises. They are energy exercises not to be confused with physical exercises. Her descriptions will energize you and keep you away from stress or maybe just de-stress you. I would read all about "Triple Warmer" there are points on the body to touch that will relax you !!!!!

I bought her DVD's but really and truly her book is the best and the least amount of money compared to everything else.

When I was waiting for my transplant, I had a huge amount of anxiety and the only thing that helped me in the fastest amount of time was the triple warmer meridian spots. Within less than a minute, I went from hell to heaven.

I have tried everything and I would say this worked the best for me. there are lots of great techniques out there a ton of info but for a fast tune up or a fast get me over the edge kind of thing this one is the best (Triple Warmer alarm points)
Risa

anonymous

Buy the book "Energy Medicine" by Donna Eden and practice daily some of her exercises. They are energy exercises not to be confused with physical exercises. Her descriptions will energize you and keep you away from stress or maybe just de-stress you. I would read all about "Triple Warmer" there are points on the body to touch that will relax you !!!!!

I bought her DVD's but really and truly her book is the best and the least amount of money compared to everything else.

When I was waiting for my transplant, I had a huge amount of anxiety and the only thing that helped me in the fastest amount of time was the triple warmer meridian spots. Within less than a minute, I went from hell to heaven.

I have tried everything and I would say this worked the best for me. there are lots of great techniques out there a ton of info but for a fast tune up or a fast get me over the edge kind of thing this one is the best (Triple Warmer alarm points)
Risa