Study Finds Smoking Marijuana may Prevent Cancer

C

cfsucks

i thought i read an article no less than 2 months ago that stated japanese/chinese scientists found that marijuana was worse for you than cigarettes. it increased your chances of lung cancer much more than that of cigarettes. i don't know what to believe these days lol. everything has a study that says it's fine, then there's another study that says it's terrible.

C

cfsucks

i thought i read an article no less than 2 months ago that stated japanese/chinese scientists found that marijuana was worse for you than cigarettes. it increased your chances of lung cancer much more than that of cigarettes. i don't know what to believe these days lol. everything has a study that says it's fine, then there's another study that says it's terrible.

C

cfsucks

C

cfsucks

C

cfsucks

65rosessamurai

I thought it was a "given" that Marijuana doesn't cause cancer because they use it to help treat cancer patients.

65rosessamurai

I thought it was a "given" that Marijuana doesn't cause cancer because they use it to help treat cancer patients.

65rosessamurai

65rosessamurai

65rosessamurai

<br />