Stuffy nose and h1n1

pnhuffman

Austin has a stuffy/snotty nose. i was planning on taking him to the local ealth clinic tomorrow for a h1n1 shot. Would you suggest he get it or wait? It's too late to call the CF clinic to see what they suggest.

pnhuffman

Austin has a stuffy/snotty nose. i was planning on taking him to the local ealth clinic tomorrow for a h1n1 shot. Would you suggest he get it or wait? It's too late to call the CF clinic to see what they suggest.

pnhuffman

pnhuffman

pnhuffman

pnhuffman

It's kind of yellowish. He sounds like he does when he gets a sinus infection. He sniffles it in and it sounds like his nose is so full of that crap.

pnhuffman

It's kind of yellowish. He sounds like he does when he gets a sinus infection. He sniffles it in and it sounds like his nose is so full of that crap.

pnhuffman

pnhuffman

pnhuffman