SUCKS

madencanada

MY lungs aren't cooperating anymore . Since last June i've been on antibiotics and prednisone every month . This lung disease is taking everything away from me . I haven' t worked since Dec , now I'm on short term disability . My work dr . won't allow me back to work yet , honestly , as much as I want to return , he's right . My pay check has decreased a great deal I'm losing thousands a mnth . My quality of life sucks , I mean I'm bored , theres only so much house work that a person can do to keep busy . when I'm on pred , I feel so normal for a short period of time , but if I go out and do yard work for eg then I certainly pay up for it the next day . I've always been a [pretty upbeat person , but this disease is really taking i'ts toll on me. I know that some people have it so much more worse than I , but , This just sucks sucks sucks sucks .

madencanada

MY lungs aren't cooperating anymore . Since last June i've been on antibiotics and prednisone every month . This lung disease is taking everything away from me . I haven' t worked since Dec , now I'm on short term disability . My work dr . won't allow me back to work yet , honestly , as much as I want to return , he's right . My pay check has decreased a great deal I'm losing thousands a mnth . My quality of life sucks , I mean I'm bored , theres only so much house work that a person can do to keep busy . when I'm on pred , I feel so normal for a short period of time , but if I go out and do yard work for eg then I certainly pay up for it the next day . I've always been a [pretty upbeat person , but this disease is really taking i'ts toll on me. I know that some people have it so much more worse than I , but , This just sucks sucks sucks sucks .

madencanada

madencanada

madencanada

JennifersHope

Gosh I am sorry.. I swear I could have writen this post myself.. Exactly everything you said is true for me, the short term disability, the prednisone, the IVs since Dec, being bored, the house work all of it....

Know you are not alone, I wish I had something better to sy then that

JennifersHope

Gosh I am sorry.. I swear I could have writen this post myself.. Exactly everything you said is true for me, the short term disability, the prednisone, the IVs since Dec, being bored, the house work all of it....

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

<br />
<br />Know you are not alone, I wish I had something better to sy then that
<br />
<br />

A

Aspiemom

I'm so sorry that you're going through this! We know what you are going through!

A

Aspiemom

I'm so sorry that you're going through this! We know what you are going through!

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom

lightNlife

Sometimes CFers go through a really rough year where they have to re-evaluate their priorities, their healthcare needs, and their energy levels. I went through that about 2 years ago. It was personally devastating to feel like CF was taking so much away from me.

Hang in there. I can't promise that things will turn around quickly, and I'm not trying to be overly optimistic, but don't let yourself believe that you've hit a road block. You've just hit a speed bump.

lightNlife

Sometimes CFers go through a really rough year where they have to re-evaluate their priorities, their healthcare needs, and their energy levels. I went through that about 2 years ago. It was personally devastating to feel like CF was taking so much away from me.

Hang in there. I can't promise that things will turn around quickly, and I'm not trying to be overly optimistic, but don't let yourself believe that you've hit a road block. You've just hit a speed bump.

lightNlife

lightNlife

lightNlife

<br />
<br />Hang in there. I can't promise that things will turn around quickly, and I'm not trying to be overly optimistic, but don't let yourself believe that you've hit a road block. You've just hit a speed bump.