Sun Rash

jaimers

Super Moderator
i have experienced this but it was directly related to medication so that might not be her problem but if it does turn out to be from medication definitely do what haley said and get a loose, light, long-sleeve shirt to wear in the sun.

if her skin is just really sensitive i would check with a dermatologist and see what sunscreen options they would suggest for someone with very sensitive skin. my mom has really sensitive skin and she uses a sunscreen she gets from the derm or sometimes a kind that's made by neutrogena--it comes in a white bottle but i can't remember the name

jaimers

Super Moderator
i have experienced this but it was directly related to medication so that might not be her problem but if it does turn out to be from medication definitely do what haley said and get a loose, light, long-sleeve shirt to wear in the sun.

if her skin is just really sensitive i would check with a dermatologist and see what sunscreen options they would suggest for someone with very sensitive skin. my mom has really sensitive skin and she uses a sunscreen she gets from the derm or sometimes a kind that's made by neutrogena--it comes in a white bottle but i can't remember the name

jaimers

Super Moderator

jaimers

Super Moderator

jaimers

Super Moderator
<br />
<br />if her skin is just really sensitive i would check with a dermatologist and see what sunscreen options they would suggest for someone with very sensitive skin. my mom has really sensitive skin and she uses a sunscreen she gets from the derm or sometimes a kind that's made by neutrogena--it comes in a white bottle but i can't remember the name

boonev

Thanks for your comments. The dermatologist did suggest using Netrogena products with Helioplex, this did help but I am thinking the reaction must be to the meds. She is on Tobi, Pulmozyne, inhalers, and zirthromax (mon, wed, and fri). Just feel bad for her because is is so frustrating! thanks again...

boonev

Thanks for your comments. The dermatologist did suggest using Netrogena products with Helioplex, this did help but I am thinking the reaction must be to the meds. She is on Tobi, Pulmozyne, inhalers, and zirthromax (mon, wed, and fri). Just feel bad for her because is is so frustrating! thanks again...

boonev

boonev

boonev

LittleFlav

Swim shirts help alot. I get burned very easily in the sun. With the shirt I can go swimming or just lounge on the beach.

LittleFlav

Swim shirts help alot. I get burned very easily in the sun. With the shirt I can go swimming or just lounge on the beach.

LittleFlav

LittleFlav

LittleFlav