supplements

jasonterriallen

My son has 4 scadi shakes a day! 2 at school and 2 at home. If you want to make banana scandi shake, in a blender add a vanilla packet, milk(I use a little extra) 1 banana, 1 cup of vanilla icecream. I make these with my son, he gobbles it up, and has 385 more calories than just a regular scandi shake. You can add more banana if it's not enough banana taste for you.

1st put the banana and milk into the blender first so it's not so lumpy, then add the icecream, and then the scandi shake, once in a while I'll add a raw egg(when he's not looking adds 75 more calories) and he doesnt notice it at all. This turns a regular 600 cal scandi shake into a 1060 cal yummy gobble it up treat!

jasonterriallen

My son has 4 scadi shakes a day! 2 at school and 2 at home. If you want to make banana scandi shake, in a blender add a vanilla packet, milk(I use a little extra) 1 banana, 1 cup of vanilla icecream. I make these with my son, he gobbles it up, and has 385 more calories than just a regular scandi shake. You can add more banana if it's not enough banana taste for you.

1st put the banana and milk into the blender first so it's not so lumpy, then add the icecream, and then the scandi shake, once in a while I'll add a raw egg(when he's not looking adds 75 more calories) and he doesnt notice it at all. This turns a regular 600 cal scandi shake into a 1060 cal yummy gobble it up treat!

caymancf

I live in the Caribbbean and have not heard of the scani-shake.
Is there a web site? Do you need a px for it? Any info would be great, Thanks.
Tiffany
Mummy of 4
Luca 10-cf, Matteo 7-carrier, Nicholas 6-carrier, Maddalena 15mths-carrier

caymancf

Tiffany
Mummy of 4

caymancf

Tiffany
Mummy of 4