surrogacy

happinessalways

Hi everyone. Thank you for your tips. I have searched many things out over the internet however my situation is sort of different. my sis in law is willing to do this and so therefore our costs will be much different.
Yes i will be going through a lawyer.
we are in Ontario Canada.
I think i will go to some clinics near by and ask for information.

Also where do we find lawyers that handle these types of cases?
Thank you for the link i wiull be sure to go and read.

happinessalways

Hi everyone. Thank you for your tips. I have searched many things out over the internet however my situation is sort of different. my sis in law is willing to do this and so therefore our costs will be much different.

happinessalways

happinessalways

happinessalways

<br />Yes i will be going through a lawyer.
<br />we are in Ontario Canada.
<br />I think i will go to some clinics near by and ask for information.
<br />
<br />Also where do we find lawyers that handle these types of cases?
<br />Thank you for the link i wiull be sure to go and read.

julie

Do you go to the CF clinic in ontario? There is a doctor that recently spoke at the CFRI conference and she lives in Canada, not sure if it's ontario though. I'll see if I can get her contact info, she'd probably be the best resource for you.

Best of luck, I was going to be a surrogate and then the Navy passed a new retulation prohibiting it. I HIGHLY recommend a lawyer. Generally the reproductive endocronologist you are working with has a lawyer they recommend, that handles most of their cases.

Keep us posted!

julie

Do you go to the CF clinic in ontario? There is a doctor that recently spoke at the CFRI conference and she lives in Canada, not sure if it's ontario though. I'll see if I can get her contact info, she'd probably be the best resource for you.

Best of luck, I was going to be a surrogate and then the Navy passed a new retulation prohibiting it. I HIGHLY recommend a lawyer. Generally the reproductive endocronologist you are working with has a lawyer they recommend, that handles most of their cases.

Keep us posted!

julie

Keep us posted!

julie

Keep us posted!

julie

<br />
<br />Best of luck, I was going to be a surrogate and then the Navy passed a new retulation prohibiting it. I HIGHLY recommend a lawyer. Generally the reproductive endocronologist you are working with has a lawyer they recommend, that handles most of their cases.
<br />
<br />Keep us posted!