Survey

ashton2005

I was wanting to see if anyone else had gotten an email to complete a 20 min online survery for $25... It seemed slightly suspicious because it said when you clicked on the link it could take a while to load but not to click again! Almost like its hacking your computer! Thanks in advance!!

ashton2005

I was wanting to see if anyone else had gotten an email to complete a 20 min online survery for $25... It seemed slightly suspicious because it said when you clicked on the link it could take a while to load but not to click again! Almost like its hacking your computer! Thanks in advance!!

ashton2005

ashton2005

ashton2005

M

MiddleAgedLady

I received it and like you, didn't get a good vibe. I decided to pass.

M

MiddleAgedLady

M

MiddleAgedLady

M

MiddleAgedLady

M

MiddleAgedLady

M

marcijo

I did it-I think it was fine. Asked questions about inhaled meds, Tobi, advair, etc. I donated the $25 to the CFF at the end.

M

marcijo

I did it-I think it was fine. Asked questions about inhaled meds, Tobi, advair, etc. I donated the $25 to the CFF at the end.

M

marcijo

M

marcijo

M

marcijo