Swallowing Enzymes

autumnsmom

i don't know but it seems to me like all you folks on here use applesauce?! the dr.s told me i could use anything so i have. she hasn't had the greatest time gaining or digesting fats lately. is it because of what i give it to her with. "which i really don't think matters" but i'm just trying to figure out whats going on.

autumnsmom

i don't know but it seems to me like all you folks on here use applesauce?! the dr.s told me i could use anything so i have. she hasn't had the greatest time gaining or digesting fats lately. is it because of what i give it to her with. "which i really don't think matters" but i'm just trying to figure out whats going on.

autumnsmom

autumnsmom

autumnsmom

ashton2005

Ashton started right after he turned 2!! he just picks them up pops them in his mouth and takes a drink from his sippy!!! Makes like MUCH easier not having to worry about the applesauce!!

ashton2005

Ashton started right after he turned 2!! he just picks them up pops them in his mouth and takes a drink from his sippy!!! Makes like MUCH easier not having to worry about the applesauce!!

ashton2005

ashton2005

ashton2005