Sweart test results are 31

mom2lillian

oops sorry didnt see you had alread responded back.

good you are getting more work done, definately fire ENT, it is your right to get a new doctor.

I dont have ansywer for any of your questiosn but I dont think it is normal for a non cf'er to culture staph in lungs. I know a 60 year old that ifnally got diagnosed because they cultured either staph or pA cant remember and that is considered a 'red flag' though I know soemtimes otehr can culture I dont think it is 'normal'.

best of luck, keep us updated

mom2lillian

good you are getting more work done, definately fire ENT, it is your right to get a new doctor.

I dont have ansywer for any of your questiosn but I dont think it is normal for a non cf'er to culture staph in lungs. I know a 60 year old that ifnally got diagnosed because they cultured either staph or pA cant remember and that is considered a 'red flag' though I know soemtimes otehr can culture I dont think it is 'normal'.

mom2lillian

mom2lillian

mom2lillian