Sweat Retest Results

V

valigirl21

My son had 3 sweat tests done, each 2 weeks apart. They were VERY consistant: 42,44,43, in that order. It seems unlikely that the second round of tests was done correctly. Like everyone else has said, I'd push for the Ambry amplified. Good luck, and I hope you get your answers soon.

V

valigirl21

My son had 3 sweat tests done, each 2 weeks apart. They were VERY consistant: 42,44,43, in that order. It seems unlikely that the second round of tests was done correctly. Like everyone else has said, I'd push for the Ambry amplified. Good luck, and I hope you get your answers soon.

V

valigirl21

V

valigirl21

V

valigirl21