sweat test borderline, now doing fecal elastase test and sputum culture....... anyone have this experience??

JORDYSMOM

sweat test borderline, now doing fecal elastase test and sputum culture....... anyone have this experience??

tinydancer, I'm so sorry you guys are going through this. My hubby is self-employed too, and it is tough not having health insurance. Ambry was great to work with when I had to have my son tested. They will let you make payments. I hope you find the answers to help your hubby very soon.

firefly, your situation is becoming more and more common. I'm sorry you have waited so long to get the answers you needed. This is the very reason that so many of us here push people to demand full genetic testing. Even now there are mutations out there that we haven't discovered yet.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

tinydancer, I'm so sorry you guys are going through this. My hubby is self-employed too, and it is tough not having health insurance. Ambry was great to work with when I had to have my son tested. They will let you make payments. I hope you find the answers to help your hubby very soon.

firefly, your situation is becoming more and more common. I'm sorry you have waited so long to get the answers you needed. This is the very reason that so many of us here push people to demand full genetic testing. Even now there are mutations out there that we haven't discovered yet.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

<br />
<br />firefly, your situation is becoming more and more common. I'm sorry you have waited so long to get the answers you needed. This is the very reason that so many of us here push people to demand full genetic testing. Even now there are mutations out there that we haven't discovered yet.
<br />
<br />Stacey

TJSMOM

HELLO THERE, I JUST WANTED TO ADD THAT THE INFO YOU GOT ON THE SWEAT TEST SEEMS INACCURATE- I WAS INFORMED THAT ANYTHING UNDER 30 IS NEG AND ABOVE 60 IS POSITIVE ANYTHING IN THE MIDDLE IS CONSIDERED BOREDLINE!!! MY SON HAS TESTED BORDERLINE TWICE AND WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR RESULTS ON GENETIC TESTING! ITS BEEN 4 WEEKS! GOOD LUCK!
TRACY

TJSMOM

HELLO THERE, I JUST WANTED TO ADD THAT THE INFO YOU GOT ON THE SWEAT TEST SEEMS INACCURATE- I WAS INFORMED THAT ANYTHING UNDER 30 IS NEG AND ABOVE 60 IS POSITIVE ANYTHING IN THE MIDDLE IS CONSIDERED BOREDLINE!!! MY SON HAS TESTED BORDERLINE TWICE AND WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR RESULTS ON GENETIC TESTING! ITS BEEN 4 WEEKS! GOOD LUCK!
TRACY

TJSMOM

TRACY

TJSMOM

TRACY

TJSMOM

<br />TRACY

V

valigirl21

Those were the numbers I was told as well Tracy. And 1 1/2 years later...still waiting for difinitive dx.

V

valigirl21

Those were the numbers I was told as well Tracy. And 1 1/2 years later...still waiting for difinitive dx.

V

valigirl21

V

valigirl21

V

valigirl21