Sweat Test Results are in!

Alyssa

I have to agree with everyone else -- keep moving forward with more testing -- you have hardly scratched the surface with testing for 97 genes and sweat test numbers really don't mean a whole lot especially given the CF type symptoms.

Alyssa

I have to agree with everyone else -- keep moving forward with more testing -- you have hardly scratched the surface with testing for 97 genes and sweat test numbers really don't mean a whole lot especially given the CF type symptoms.

Alyssa

Alyssa

Alyssa