Sweat Test results

Sofiaeden

They told me the test came back negative for my daughter Sofia and they gave me these values below but I don't understand what they mean...

7 mEq from a 40 microliter specimen

9 mEq from a 40 microliter specimen

Does anyone know?

Thanks, Buna

Sofiaeden

They told me the test came back negative for my daughter Sofia and they gave me these values below but I don't understand what they mean...

Does anyone know?

Thanks, Buna

Sofiaeden

Does anyone know?

Thanks, Buna

Sofiaeden

Does anyone know?

Thanks, Buna

Sofiaeden

<br />
<br />7 mEq from a 40 microliter specimen
<br />
<br />9 mEq from a 40 microliter specimen
<br />
<br />Does anyone know?
<br />
<br />Thanks, Buna

K

kaylee04cassidy08

It sounds like her sweat test is negative. Was she flagged in a newborn screen? Was the test done at an accredited CF Center? You may want to ask for genetic testing depending on your situation.

K

kaylee04cassidy08

It sounds like her sweat test is negative. Was she flagged in a newborn screen? Was the test done at an accredited CF Center? You may want to ask for genetic testing depending on your situation.

K

kaylee04cassidy08

K

kaylee04cassidy08

K

kaylee04cassidy08

Sofiaeden

Test was done at CHLA in their Pulmonary clinic. She was picked up by the newborn screening test and we've done the genetic testing. When I read others test results on this site they talk about numbers like 30 or 41. I am not sure why they gave me the test results this way and what they mean, except that it's a negative test result. I'm just not sure why.

Can anyone explain what those numbers mean?

Thanks for your help!

Buna

Sofiaeden

Test was done at CHLA in their Pulmonary clinic. She was picked up by the newborn screening test and we've done the genetic testing. When I read others test results on this site they talk about numbers like 30 or 41. I am not sure why they gave me the test results this way and what they mean, except that it's a negative test result. I'm just not sure why.

Thanks for your help!

Buna

Sofiaeden

Thanks for your help!

Buna

Sofiaeden

Thanks for your help!

Buna

Sofiaeden

<br />
<br />Can anyone explain what those numbers mean?
<br />
<br />Thanks for your help!
<br />
<br />Buna