Sweat Test

hmw

That would concern me as well, to be as high as it was without even having a good sample to work with. I hope the child can be retested asap!

hmw

That would concern me as well, to be as high as it was without even having a good sample to work with. I hope the child can be retested asap!

hmw

hmw

hmw

adamsants

Just wanted to update. I advised her to go to a C.F. Doc and They did do a second sweat test and it was 52. The parents also did a genetic test, they should have answers in a few weeks. The lung xrays looked horrible and so did the sinus ct.

The pulmo doc also did a throat culture so she should have some more answers on wednestday.

Thanks for all your help.

Ann

adamsants

Just wanted to update. I advised her to go to a C.F. Doc and They did do a second sweat test and it was 52. The parents also did a genetic test, they should have answers in a few weeks. The lung xrays looked horrible and so did the sinus ct.

The pulmo doc also did a throat culture so she should have some more answers on wednestday.

Ann

adamsants

Ann

adamsants

Ann

adamsants

<br />
<br />The pulmo doc also did a throat culture so she should have some more answers on wednestday.
<br />
<br />Thanks for all your help.
<br />
<br />Ann

hmw

I'm SO glad that they got the repeat sweat test as quickly as they did and did the genetic test. I hope it was a good test and not just one of those quick panels.

I'm so sorry to hear that there is such a bad xray and ct scan already... how old is the child?

hmw

I'm SO glad that they got the repeat sweat test as quickly as they did and did the genetic test. I hope it was a good test and not just one of those quick panels.

I'm so sorry to hear that there is such a bad xray and ct scan already... how old is the child?

hmw

hmw

hmw

<br />
<br />I'm so sorry to hear that there is such a bad xray and ct scan already... how old is the child?

adamsants

Harriett they are doing the ambry panel which is great. Dillon is 4. I am praying for the best but so far everything points to c.f.

Ann

adamsants

Harriett they are doing the ambry panel which is great. Dillon is 4. I am praying for the best but so far everything points to c.f.

Ann

adamsants

Ann

adamsants

Ann

adamsants

<br />
<br />Ann