SWINE FLU N MRSA

Vampy

are you worried about the swine flu and mrsa? having cf we are more suseptable to getting them, do you take extra steps now going places to avoid them? i wear a mask when i go out and keep a thing of antibacterial lotion with me, a nurse said standard masks the hospital has us wear doesnt do anything for people with our disease, that a N95 mask (construction or paint mask) really can do the trick. I go out during night when no one is hardly at walmart. Whats your thoughts n comments!?

Vampy

are you worried about the swine flu and mrsa? having cf we are more suseptable to getting them, do you take extra steps now going places to avoid them? i wear a mask when i go out and keep a thing of antibacterial lotion with me, a nurse said standard masks the hospital has us wear doesnt do anything for people with our disease, that a N95 mask (construction or paint mask) really can do the trick. I go out during night when no one is hardly at walmart. Whats your thoughts n comments!?

Vampy

Vampy

Vampy

crystalina0814

I haven't worn a mask (yet), but I sure do a TON of hand washing, a TON of Purell, and then a TON more hand washing...all the time. I am also avoiding things like door handles, elevator buttons (use my elbow, or carry tissue with me). I also avoid crowded places.

crystalina0814

I haven't worn a mask (yet), but I sure do a TON of hand washing, a TON of Purell, and then a TON more hand washing...all the time. I am also avoiding things like door handles, elevator buttons (use my elbow, or carry tissue with me). I also avoid crowded places.

crystalina0814

crystalina0814

crystalina0814

nu65

I do wear masks at any and all clinic/hospital/dr appointments. I use Purell all the time and am avoiding crowded areas like malls and and on campus. It's sad that we have to do it, but our health depends on it. The hospital I've staying at now is doing mandatory checks for MRSA and all flus in our nostrils but they only just now did the flu test and I've been here for almost 6 days, its pretty scary. I haven't grown MRSA in over a year due to being on long-term Bactrim (Septra).

nu65

I do wear masks at any and all clinic/hospital/dr appointments. I use Purell all the time and am avoiding crowded areas like malls and and on campus. It's sad that we have to do it, but our health depends on it. The hospital I've staying at now is doing mandatory checks for MRSA and all flus in our nostrils but they only just now did the flu test and I've been here for almost 6 days, its pretty scary. I haven't grown MRSA in over a year due to being on long-term Bactrim (Septra).

nu65

nu65

nu65