Symptoms?

cbcmom

Still waiting for sweat test results from Friday mornig. I keep calling for results, but no one is calling back. I'm going crazy!

Okay, in addition to all of her respiratory problems, my daughter has reflux (on prevacid and zantac), her hands and feet prune up within minutes of getting in the shower, she puts excess salt on everything, and her ankles and knees hurt frequently and sometimes her ankles swell. Could any of these also be cf symptoms?

I've been reading a lot on this site and have noticed other people mentioning these things. Maybe I should stop reading until I hear results. I'm probably not helping myself. Thanks for everyones help. T

cbcmom

Still waiting for sweat test results from Friday mornig. I keep calling for results, but no one is calling back. I'm going crazy!

Okay, in addition to all of her respiratory problems, my daughter has reflux (on prevacid and zantac), her hands and feet prune up within minutes of getting in the shower, she puts excess salt on everything, and her ankles and knees hurt frequently and sometimes her ankles swell. Could any of these also be cf symptoms?

I've been reading a lot on this site and have noticed other people mentioning these things. Maybe I should stop reading until I hear results. I'm probably not helping myself. Thanks for everyones help. T

cbcmom

cbcmom

cbcmom

JazzysMom

You are not going to get results that quick given the holiday etc. Any of the symptoms you indicate could be CF, but they could as well be a combo of other things.

I do believe you will drive yourself crazy by coming here. You got the basics. Stick with that now.

HUGS!

JazzysMom

You are not going to get results that quick given the holiday etc. Any of the symptoms you indicate could be CF, but they could as well be a combo of other things.

I do believe you will drive yourself crazy by coming here. You got the basics. Stick with that now.

HUGS!

JazzysMom

HUGS!

JazzysMom

HUGS!

JazzysMom

HUGS!