T shirts for the walk

dlo2977

Probably a silly question, but this is our first walk and I was wondering how we get t shirts. Do you buy them when you get there or get them ahead of time?

dlo2977

Probably a silly question, but this is our first walk and I was wondering how we get t shirts. Do you buy them when you get there or get them ahead of time?

dlo2977

dlo2977

dlo2977

carrierae21

Anyone that raises $100 gets a free t-shirt, the Great Strides t-shirt not a personalized one. If you talk to your local CFF contact person, sometimes they will give them to you a few days before otherwise you can get them the day of the walk.

carrierae21

Anyone that raises $100 gets a free t-shirt, the Great Strides t-shirt not a personalized one. If you talk to your local CFF contact person, sometimes they will give them to you a few days before otherwise you can get them the day of the walk.

carrierae21

carrierae21

carrierae21