Taking Fiber Supplement

Mockingbird

I take Fiber Sure from Metimucil. It is tasteless and dissolves easily, so it can be mixed into anything. I take Miralax as well, but I was noticing it was not always working, so my doctor suggested more fiber. For me, it has made a difference.

Mockingbird

I take Fiber Sure from Metimucil. It is tasteless and dissolves easily, so it can be mixed into anything. I take Miralax as well, but I was noticing it was not always working, so my doctor suggested more fiber. For me, it has made a difference.

Mockingbird

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Belle</b></i>

sorry for the complete denseness but what does fibre help with? is it digestion and things?....</end quote></div>

It is to help keep your bowel movements more regular instead of one extreme or the other as many CFers are prone to......

As of late I have been on the constipated side and I most of it is from not eating enough fiber in my actual diet.

JazzysMom

sorry for the complete denseness but what does fibre help with? is it digestion and things?....</end quote></div>

It is to help keep your bowel movements more regular instead of one extreme or the other as many CFers are prone to......

As of late I have been on the constipated side and I most of it is from not eating enough fiber in my actual diet.

JazzysMom

sue35

I used to eat the Kaishi cereals because they give you a lot more fiber. There was one that was similar to granola that tasted great and had a lot of fiber in it. It turned out to be too much for me because I never really had issues before. But if you don't have to add another pill to the mix those cereals are great!

sue35

I used to eat the Kaishi cereals because they give you a lot more fiber. There was one that was similar to granola that tasted great and had a lot of fiber in it. It turned out to be too much for me because I never really had issues before. But if you don't have to add another pill to the mix those cereals are great!

sue35