Tall CFers?

Abbs

I'm eighteen, 123 lbs and am 5"10. It seems this is kind of unusual, especially for girls to be this tall with CF.
Is this true? Any other tall people out there?

Abbs

I'm eighteen, 123 lbs and am 5"10. It seems this is kind of unusual, especially for girls to be this tall with CF.

Abbs

Abbs

Abbs

<br />Is this true? Any other tall people out there?

Well I think growing just is part of life. We all grow at a different speed, CF or not.

I'm 13 years old. I've had CF for 13 years (do da math) and I'm 5 foot three inches. I'm considered tall I guess.

Well I think growing just is part of life. We all grow at a different speed, CF or not.

I'm 13 years old. I've had CF for 13 years (do da math) and I'm 5 foot three inches. I'm considered tall I guess.

<br />
<br />I'm 13 years old. I've had CF for 13 years (do da math) and I'm 5 foot three inches. I'm considered tall I guess.

D

DaMan

I'm 17 and 5"11. About 146 lbs. But everyone in my family is tall.

D

DaMan

D

DaMan

D

DaMan

D

DaMan

Lance2020x

I think for the most part CF doesn't effect height. There are of course most likely incidents where malnutrition could effect height, however I've never known a CFer that has height issues due to CF. My brother has CF and he is 5'8, I have CF and I'm about 6'. I think it's mostly genes.

Lance2020x

I think for the most part CF doesn't effect height. There are of course most likely incidents where malnutrition could effect height, however I've never known a CFer that has height issues due to CF. My brother has CF and he is 5'8, I have CF and I'm about 6'. I think it's mostly genes.

Lance2020x

Lance2020x

Lance2020x