Tall CFers?

crickit715

my friend bernie henagan 36, from maryland is the tallest person alive with cf, according to johns hopkins cystic fibrosis clinic..(just a little bit of trivia!).im not sure exactly how tall he is but he is close to 7ft if not over it.

crickit715

my friend bernie henagan 36, from maryland is the tallest person alive with cf, according to johns hopkins cystic fibrosis clinic..(just a little bit of trivia!).im not sure exactly how tall he is but he is close to 7ft if not over it.

crickit715

crickit715

crickit715

MMBinNC

Supposedly the malnutrition affects growth and more people with CF are short than have weight issues (don't remember where I got the statistic from...). Oh and I'm 19, a guy and 6'0

MMBinNC

Supposedly the malnutrition affects growth and more people with CF are short than have weight issues (don't remember where I got the statistic from...). Oh and I'm 19, a guy and 6'0

MMBinNC

MMBinNC

MMBinNC

ChevyZ71

Im 18 And about 6foot 135 lbs, Im not big or small I wouls say average. Yea weight im small but height no.

Not really seen a lot of small cfers, I dont think it really matters if you have CF or not, just about your genes.

ChevyZ71

Im 18 And about 6foot 135 lbs, Im not big or small I wouls say average. Yea weight im small but height no.

Not really seen a lot of small cfers, I dont think it really matters if you have CF or not, just about your genes.

ChevyZ71

ChevyZ71

ChevyZ71

<br />
<br />Not really seen a lot of small cfers, I dont think it really matters if you have CF or not, just about your genes.