tattoo gallery :)

eb24sister

I love all the CF related tatoos. I would love to get something related to CF in memory of my step brother Eric (eb24). I want to get my kids footprints on my feet first and think more on the CF one. I really am not sure how I want to incorporate the CF one so I am going to wait until I know for sure.

Emily65roses-The one on my back was not painful until the day after. I have heard a lot of people say the top of the foot is more painful than the back. This is something I really want to do so I guess I can deal with the pain. Is it hard to wear shoes after you get it done?

eb24sister

I love all the CF related tatoos. I would love to get something related to CF in memory of my step brother Eric (eb24). I want to get my kids footprints on my feet first and think more on the CF one. I really am not sure how I want to incorporate the CF one so I am going to wait until I know for sure.

Emily65roses-The one on my back was not painful until the day after. I have heard a lot of people say the top of the foot is more painful than the back. This is something I really want to do so I guess I can deal with the pain. Is it hard to wear shoes after you get it done?