Tax Question - Med Expenses

AnD

Hmmm, I've wondered about the supplements too, since I just started them this year- like GSH and NAC, and I am assuming that I can deduct the cost of vitamins, right (I've had to double my vitamin intake, so it is adding up...)?

AnD

Hmmm, I've wondered about the supplements too, since I just started them this year- like GSH and NAC, and I am assuming that I can deduct the cost of vitamins, right (I've had to double my vitamin intake, so it is adding up...)?

AnD

AnD

AnD

Momtana

I add up the supplements. If they come from a health care providers' office they are legit. I buy some at the coop (with our discount) and use those too.

Momtana

I add up the supplements. If they come from a health care providers' office they are legit. I buy some at the coop (with our discount) and use those too.

Momtana

Momtana

Momtana

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Oh ya- allergy-free bedding. Good idea. We just bought the boys all new stuff.

What about anti-microbial carpets? We want to replace the wall-to-wall in their basement playroom this year.

Jane

Digital opinion leader

What about anti-microbial carpets? We want to replace the wall-to-wall in their basement playroom this year.

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Rudyrose

I have one credit card that I only use for my medical expenses. I even pay my insurance premium automatically each month from that card. At the end of year I get a printout from the credit card company and everything that I paid is organized and recorded. I am not good at keeping my receipts organized and I have so many that my accountant suggested this plan and it works like a charm. All my doctors copays are listed, all my prescription copays are listed and any testing that I have done at the hospital is listed by hospital.

Rudyrose

I have one credit card that I only use for my medical expenses. I even pay my insurance premium automatically each month from that card. At the end of year I get a printout from the credit card company and everything that I paid is organized and recorded. I am not good at keeping my receipts organized and I have so many that my accountant suggested this plan and it works like a charm. All my doctors copays are listed, all my prescription copays are listed and any testing that I have done at the hospital is listed by hospital.

Rudyrose

Rudyrose

Rudyrose