One day
You'll die

Tears
Of time
These tears
Are ours.

Pete.

Faust

Nice poem. But can we turn this into a silly Haiku thread? It can be quite enjoyable. Remember you have to make it 3 lines of 5 sylables, followed by 7 sylables, and then finishing with 5 sylables, and they shouldn't rhyme. It's quite fun. Here's one in the honor of CF oily booty blowouts.

My butt makes stinky
The stinky is due to oil
Where are my enzymes

Now you guys try!

Faust

Nice poem. But can we turn this into a silly Haiku thread? It can be quite enjoyable. Remember you have to make it 3 lines of 5 sylables, followed by 7 sylables, and then finishing with 5 sylables, and they shouldn't rhyme. It's quite fun. Here's one in the honor of CF oily booty blowouts.

My butt makes stinky
The stinky is due to oil
Where are my enzymes

Now you guys try!

JennifersHope

Pete I thought your poem was really very nice. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Sean as you have been told numerous times, if you want to do something different don't take away from this thread..post your own... Pete wrote a serious poem and was sharing his heart. Not everyone thinks you are funny and It is not always appreciated when you turn things around like that. Start your own post if you must but don't steal away from what the orginal poster was doing... I personally don't care what you write in your own posts..but it bothers me when you do stuff like that...

Sorry if I offended you that was my intention...

Jennifer

JennifersHope

Pete I thought your poem was really very nice. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Sean as you have been told numerous times, if you want to do something different don't take away from this thread..post your own... Pete wrote a serious poem and was sharing his heart. Not everyone thinks you are funny and It is not always appreciated when you turn things around like that. Start your own post if you must but don't steal away from what the orginal poster was doing... I personally don't care what you write in your own posts..but it bothers me when you do stuff like that...

Jennifer

anonymous

What i write is purely just a thought or feeling turned into words, I write them down because sometimes i can't find the words for my partner, to tell her in person. If i post them it's really just in the hope that maybe someone else might benefit too, not just me and my partner, but if no-one else does thats ok as well.

I don't spend alot of time on them, they get put on the page as i think of the words.

Anyone can write anything in the comments, i don't mind, what matters to me is that sparkie(my partner, she gets grumpy..hehe) understands the poem.

Thankyou for the kind comments on it, they are very much appreciated.

Pete

anonymous

What i write is purely just a thought or feeling turned into words, I write them down because sometimes i can't find the words for my partner, to tell her in person. If i post them it's really just in the hope that maybe someone else might benefit too, not just me and my partner, but if no-one else does thats ok as well.

I don't spend alot of time on them, they get put on the page as i think of the words.

Anyone can write anything in the comments, i don't mind, what matters to me is that sparkie(my partner, she gets grumpy..hehe) understands the poem.

Thankyou for the kind comments on it, they are very much appreciated.

Pete

Faust

<blockquote>Quote<br><hr><i>Originally posted by: <b>JennifersHope</b></i><br>Pete I thought your poem was really very nice. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Jennifer<hr></blockquote>

HAHAHA you are far from offending me, i appreciate all opinions. Not derailing on purpose, but poetry and prose work both ways. It's a common appreciate for the written word, regardless if it's in parody/silliness, or seriousness. Gave my regards to pete, good job. Anyways THIS was awesome!:

With no reason, rhyme,
The glib typist farts and farts.
Oregano. Thyme.

please sir, post some more. I'll add one more:

I'm told i'll die young
Eggfu old chinese stir fry
Doesn't taste the same

Hope you guys (and pete) are havin a great night, cause I am.

Faust

<blockquote>Quote<br><hr><i>Originally posted by: <b>JennifersHope</b></i><br>Pete I thought your poem was really very nice. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Jennifer<hr></blockquote>

HAHAHA you are far from offending me, i appreciate all opinions. Not derailing on purpose, but poetry and prose work both ways. It's a common appreciate for the written word, regardless if it's in parody/silliness, or seriousness. Gave my regards to pete, good job. Anyways THIS was awesome!:

With no reason, rhyme,
The glib typist farts and farts.
Oregano. Thyme.

please sir, post some more. I'll add one more:

I'm told i'll die young
Eggfu old chinese stir fry
Doesn't taste the same

Hope you guys (and pete) are havin a great night, cause I am.

anonymous

Pete,

your poem was beautiful, please post more.

though some think it's ok to trivialize it.....

your peom was heartfelt, and posting stupid, nonsense stuff after it is insensitive.

it was a very funny idea, sean davis, just start your own thread for it. and by the way- the lame excuse of appreciation for the 'written word'......yeah, ok.

nice work, pete, i look forward to more of your thoughts.
christian

anonymous

Pete,

your poem was beautiful, please post more.

though some think it's ok to trivialize it.....

your peom was heartfelt, and posting stupid, nonsense stuff after it is insensitive.

it was a very funny idea, sean davis, just start your own thread for it. and by the way- the lame excuse of appreciation for the 'written word'......yeah, ok.

nice work, pete, i look forward to more of your thoughts.
christian