Tech help, please

Momtana

I would love a reminder how to send a personal message - I go to personal message and type in the person I want to send a message to and cannot get past that first screen. This feature used to work for me, but for the past few months all I can do it respond to personal messages - grateful for any guidance.

Momtana

I would love a reminder how to send a personal message - I go to personal message and type in the person I want to send a message to and cannot get past that first screen. This feature used to work for me, but for the past few months all I can do it respond to personal messages - grateful for any guidance.

Momtana

Momtana

Momtana

Momtana

hmm I will have to see about that, Dana. Jessi, the buddy thing worked. Still, there must be a way to initiate a PM to someone who is not on that buddy list. I think I was able to do it before I will ask for a little help at home. thanks

Momtana

hmm I will have to see about that, Dana. Jessi, the buddy thing worked. Still, there must be a way to initiate a PM to someone who is not on that buddy list. I think I was able to do it before I will ask for a little help at home. thanks

Momtana

Momtana

Momtana