Teens with CF

ChevyZ71

Hi Daniell,

I am 17 CF, if you want email me at kicksave2010@yahoo.com

I am willing to help and answer and many questions as I can.

ChevyZ71

Hi Daniell,

ChevyZ71

Hi Daniell,

ChevyZ71

Hi Daniell,

ChevyZ71

Hi Daniell,
<br />
<br />I am 17 CF, if you want email me at kicksave2010@yahoo.com
<br />
<br />I am willing to help and answer and many questions as I can.

jpjcool1

Hi im Josh. Im an 18 year old senior from Athens, GA. Yea country boy i know. lol but im really not. i have a very urban personality. im very easy going. i was diagnosed with CF at 3 months after birth. ever since i have been very active throughout my life. and this is for CFSammi, not doing your treatments is a big no no. take it from someone whose PFTs (pulminary function test) droped 12 pts. i know im being hypocritical but ive been there. CF is inconvenient, i know. ive been there. i am there. just know that people care abt you and that whether or not you feel that its right its the best thing. As i type this i am on my smart vest and an breathing in my pulmazyme. its five in the morning. i think its total BS that im up this early. but its what i have to do if i wanna live the life i love.

to the sweet lady at the top. your son will come around. dont worry. make sure he sticks with the treatments.and tell him there are hundreds of thousands of people across the world with his same problem. and im one of em.

im rooting for ya kid.

jpjcool1

Hi im Josh. Im an 18 year old senior from Athens, GA. Yea country boy i know. lol but im really not. i have a very urban personality. im very easy going. i was diagnosed with CF at 3 months after birth. ever since i have been very active throughout my life. and this is for CFSammi, not doing your treatments is a big no no. take it from someone whose PFTs (pulminary function test) droped 12 pts. i know im being hypocritical but ive been there. CF is inconvenient, i know. ive been there. i am there. just know that people care abt you and that whether or not you feel that its right its the best thing. As i type this i am on my smart vest and an breathing in my pulmazyme. its five in the morning. i think its total BS that im up this early. but its what i have to do if i wanna live the life i love.

to the sweet lady at the top. your son will come around. dont worry. make sure he sticks with the treatments.and tell him there are hundreds of thousands of people across the world with his same problem. and im one of em.

im rooting for ya kid.

jpjcool1

im rooting for ya kid.

jpjcool1

im rooting for ya kid.

jpjcool1

<br />
<br />to the sweet lady at the top. your son will come around. dont worry. make sure he sticks with the treatments.and tell him there are hundreds of thousands of people across the world with his same problem. and im one of em.
<br />
<br />im rooting for ya kid.

bubblez1994

i used to not want to be involved in talking to others with CF either as a matter of fact, i still don't really like to do these things, but i will talk to him...I am 14 years old.

bubblez1994

i used to not want to be involved in talking to others with CF either as a matter of fact, i still don't really like to do these things, but i will talk to him...I am 14 years old.

bubblez1994

bubblez1994

bubblez1994