Teeth Issues

fourkidsmom

Pediasure is very bad for their teeth. They told me this after he had 4 fillings and 2 extractions, 2 crowns and now another spacer to be put in at 7:40 a.m tomorrow. They said to make sure he rinses after drinking it.

As far as meds I don't know-- but my son with cf has terrible teeth.

fourkidsmom

Pediasure is very bad for their teeth. They told me this after he had 4 fillings and 2 extractions, 2 crowns and now another spacer to be put in at 7:40 a.m tomorrow. They said to make sure he rinses after drinking it.

fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

<br />
<br />As far as meds I don't know-- but my son with cf has terrible teeth.

MicheleGazelle

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>fourkidsmom</b></i>

</end quote></div>

And I always made my kids rinse after vomiting. I had terrible teeth problems as a kid after having double pneumonia at age 4. My kids fared a lot better and I think it's in part because I taught them from an early age to rinse after vomiting. My son wcf has a lot fewer dental problems than I had. (I'm missing most of the molars on one side of my mouth. Yikes!)

MicheleGazelle

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>fourkidsmom</b></i>

</end quote></div>

And I always made my kids rinse after vomiting. I had terrible teeth problems as a kid after having double pneumonia at age 4. My kids fared a lot better and I think it's in part because I taught them from an early age to rinse after vomiting. My son wcf has a lot fewer dental problems than I had. (I'm missing most of the molars on one side of my mouth. Yikes!)

MicheleGazelle

</end quote></div>

MicheleGazelle

</end quote>

MicheleGazelle

<br />
<br />Pediasure is very bad for their teeth. They told me this after he had 4 fillings and 2 extractions, 2 crowns and now another spacer to be put in at 7:40 a.m tomorrow. They said to make sure he rinses after drinking it.
<br /></end quote>
<br />
<br />And I always made my kids rinse after vomiting. I had terrible teeth problems as a kid after having double pneumonia at age 4. My kids fared a lot better and I think it's in part because I taught them from an early age to rinse after vomiting. My son wcf has a lot fewer dental problems than I had. (I'm missing most of the molars on one side of my mouth. Yikes!)