Telling CF.......

Asexyblond23

My husband and I bought new bikes this weekend. Its kind of one of my things on my bucket list is to have a motocycle. On the tail of it I want to put something about cf but cant think of a good phrase

example.....

CF eat my dust
CF cant hold me down

Can you all think of anything good?

Asexyblond23

My husband and I bought new bikes this weekend. Its kind of one of my things on my bucket list is to have a motocycle. On the tail of it I want to put something about cf but cant think of a good phrase

example.....

CF eat my dust
CF cant hold me down

Asexyblond23

example.....

CF eat my dust
CF cant hold me down

Asexyblond23

example.....

CF eat my dust
CF cant hold me down

Asexyblond23

<br />
<br />example.....
<br />
<br />CF eat my dust
<br />CF cant hold me down
<br />
<br />Can you all think of anything good?

tanyasmyangel

Get a t-shirt made that says "if you can read this, the C/F fell off" on the back?
this summer i'm painting my drag car, an old thunderbird, purple with white stripes down the hood. i'm naming my race car "The Cure", which will be painted on the doors or the back fenders. maybe you could name your bikes something special that means something to the both of you? right now all i got's a little support ribbon magnet on the trunklid, and thats not enough... and the car's so fast it keeps blowing the magnets off... lol

tanyasmyangel

Get a t-shirt made that says "if you can read this, the C/F fell off" on the back?
this summer i'm painting my drag car, an old thunderbird, purple with white stripes down the hood. i'm naming my race car "The Cure", which will be painted on the doors or the back fenders. maybe you could name your bikes something special that means something to the both of you? right now all i got's a little support ribbon magnet on the trunklid, and thats not enough... and the car's so fast it keeps blowing the magnets off... lol

tanyasmyangel

tanyasmyangel

tanyasmyangel

<br /> this summer i'm painting my drag car, an old thunderbird, purple with white stripes down the hood. i'm naming my race car "The Cure", which will be painted on the doors or the back fenders. maybe you could name your bikes something special that means something to the both of you? right now all i got's a little support ribbon magnet on the trunklid, and thats not enough... and the car's so fast it keeps blowing the magnets off... lol