Testosterone boosting supplements

Enzo2311

I just got a supplement that helps boost testosterone called D Aspartic Acid and it says it helps boost testosterone among other things. Will this help boost testosterone? If so, what will I notice within the first month of taking it? Would I need to take enzymes if I mix the white powder with water? It tastes pretty good like citrus

LittleLab4CF

Super Moderator
D- aspartic acid (DAA) is a testosterone precursor so yes it may up your testosterone levels. I don’t know who has advised you on this but if your doctor is suggesting it go ahead. I ran an empirical test last year with my doctor using DHEA with great results. You might consider taking it as well.

The empirical test was really interesting. I essentially produce no testosterone, tests come up showing less than a typical 95 year old woman so were talking zip. I went on 50mg DHEA daily for one month and repeated the test. My testosterone came back slightly high, about 10% above the maximum average. I have no clue if this works generally for everybody but my doctor was floored by the results and is repeating it with another patient just to see if there is any pattern.
LL