Testosterone or Anabolic steroids

robert321

How much research is available for the longterm use of steroids? Everyones first thought goes to the problems athletes run into later in life as a result of anabolic steroid use but what does something like this do to the body? Because its hormone replacement instead of hormone supplement I wouldn't expect nearly as severe side effects from this but for me I come off of a 10 day round of prednisone and my liver is sore for 2 days

robert321

How much research is available for the longterm use of steroids? Everyones first thought goes to the problems athletes run into later in life as a result of anabolic steroid use but what does something like this do to the body? Because its hormone replacement instead of hormone supplement I wouldn't expect nearly as severe side effects from this but for me I come off of a 10 day round of prednisone and my liver is sore for 2 days

Lex

Injected anabolic steroids bypass the liver and thus, no harmful effects.

Pills, however, must pass through the liver and at high enough doses, can cause liver problems.

Lex

Injected anabolic steroids bypass the liver and thus, no harmful effects.

Pills, however, must pass through the liver and at high enough doses, can cause liver problems.

nhaggard07

Ive also heard that the safest route is to do injectables. I agree the pills would be a problem because ive read some where that the liver will destroy the testosterone in pill form unless they add some agent that can prevent the liver from breaking it down which obviously would be harmful over time..

nhaggard07

Ive also heard that the safest route is to do injectables. I agree the pills would be a problem because ive read some where that the liver will destroy the testosterone in pill form unless they add some agent that can prevent the liver from breaking it down which obviously would be harmful over time..

nhaggard07

Update-
Its been a little over two weeks now and I am seeing some improvements. My libido is way up from what it was. Im waking up with "morning wood" which is something I have not had since I was 16 lol. I also feel stronger.. (could be mentally). And I also have a better appetite and have put on about 4lbs. From what I have been reading, I will definitely start to notice the testosterone the most at around 4-5 weeks. I will update again next week with any changes I experience.

nhaggard07

Update-
Its been a little over two weeks now and I am seeing some improvements. My libido is way up from what it was. Im waking up with "morning wood" which is something I have not had since I was 16 lol. I also feel stronger.. (could be mentally). And I also have a better appetite and have put on about 4lbs. From what I have been reading, I will definitely start to notice the testosterone the most at around 4-5 weeks. I will update again next week with any changes I experience.

nhaggard07

Yea, your s.o.l., even with very low testosterone, the drs I've seen were still very skeptical about giving them to me.

nhaggard07

Yea, your s.o.l., even with very low testosterone, the drs I've seen were still very skeptical about giving them to me.