Thank ou to the ones who support us

kdmr1220

I want to thank and say I love you to the one who has supported me for so long. Halloween me and my wife will be married 17 years. Without her and our two boys I wouldnt be here anymore cause I wouldnt have anything to live for. The fight we all have to fight everyday, healthy people have no clue. I have really bad days and some good ones and she has always been there. The support of loved ones and having something to live for gives me motivation to live one more day even when my body hurts so much I really dont want to give up. Again thanks to all the people who are behind us cfrs to give us support and love.

kdmr1220

I want to thank and say I love you to the one who has supported me for so long. Halloween me and my wife will be married 17 years. Without her and our two boys I wouldnt be here anymore cause I wouldnt have anything to live for. The fight we all have to fight everyday, healthy people have no clue. I have really bad days and some good ones and she has always been there. The support of loved ones and having something to live for gives me motivation to live one more day even when my body hurts so much I really dont want to give up. Again thanks to all the people who are behind us cfrs to give us support and love.

kdmr1220

kdmr1220

kdmr1220