Thank You

K

kgfrompa

This breaks my heart, I dont know what to say except everyone has helped me answer questions. This place is a blessing and i here you say that i so much agree I will keep you in my Prayers<br>

K

kgfrompa

This breaks my heart, I dont know what to say except everyone has helped me answer questions. This place is a blessing and i here you say that i so much agree I will keep you in my Prayers<br>

K

kgfrompa

Imogene

Administrator
Your journey has been a hard one! Thanks for bringing us along and especially now, I know how hard it must be to say good bye for now and to offer gratitude for this community and for all in your circles. You are a model of gifts given and gifts received with grace.Thank YOU.<br>Jeanne

Imogene

Administrator
Your journey has been a hard one! Thanks for bringing us along and especially now, I know how hard it must be to say good bye for now and to offer gratitude for this community and for all in your circles. You are a model of gifts given and gifts received with grace.Thank YOU.<br>Jeanne

Imogene

Administrator

JustDucky

Sending so many prayers your way Rami....I know it has been very hard for you. Sending prayers of comfort to you along with hugs and love.

Jenn 39 w/CF

JustDucky

Sending so many prayers your way Rami....I know it has been very hard for you. Sending prayers of comfort to you along with hugs and love.

Jenn 39 w/CF

JustDucky

Jenn 39 w/CF

krisgabes

Rami- I think we may have crossed paths on here a few times. I just want you to know that I am thinking and praying for you. Love always- Kristen