Thank you

momburchx2

Thank you all for your support not only to my posts but to all the posts that I have read. Two more weeks until Sam is tested and it is driving me crazy. Thanksgiving will be the first time I see my family since they heard. I feel now that I have some answers. I know I will get a lot of "but he looks so healthy", "everyone has those symptoms" and then my sister-in-law who has all the answers will know of someone who has it worse than he does. She actually tried to tell me (a special ed teacher, and educational consultant of more years than I can count) that my DD was not ADHD and she knew because she had seen ADHD kids at her daughters school and Grace does not act like them and I just did not know how to deal with her.

Anyway sorry I vented just then but there is no one here to talk to. Thank you all so much I know that no matter what Dec. 5th brings I will be able to handle it due to the support and love felt from this sight.

Happy and Safe Holidays to everyone. You are in my prayers each night.

momburchx2

Thank you all for your support not only to my posts but to all the posts that I have read. Two more weeks until Sam is tested and it is driving me crazy. Thanksgiving will be the first time I see my family since they heard. I feel now that I have some answers. I know I will get a lot of "but he looks so healthy", "everyone has those symptoms" and then my sister-in-law who has all the answers will know of someone who has it worse than he does. She actually tried to tell me (a special ed teacher, and educational consultant of more years than I can count) that my DD was not ADHD and she knew because she had seen ADHD kids at her daughters school and Grace does not act like them and I just did not know how to deal with her.

Anyway sorry I vented just then but there is no one here to talk to. Thank you all so much I know that no matter what Dec. 5th brings I will be able to handle it due to the support and love felt from this sight.

momburchx2

momburchx2

momburchx2

JORDYSMOM

I'm so glad you are feeling better about it all. It's never easy, but it helps to know others are going through the same things. Family can be so difficult. Before finding this site, my hubby and I truely felt it was us against the world with our son's CF. I think it scares people, and if they are not forced to deal with it as we parents are, they choose to hide (for lack of a better word) from it. They take on the "ignorance is bliss" attitude.

I hope you have a very enjoyable Thanksgiving holiday.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

I'm so glad you are feeling better about it all. It's never easy, but it helps to know others are going through the same things. Family can be so difficult. Before finding this site, my hubby and I truely felt it was us against the world with our son's CF. I think it scares people, and if they are not forced to deal with it as we parents are, they choose to hide (for lack of a better word) from it. They take on the "ignorance is bliss" attitude.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JazzysMom

During any difficult time over Thanksgiving.....just know that we are behind you. You might have to use binoculars to see some of our members from other countries, but we are there!

HUGS & Happy Thanksgiving

JazzysMom

During any difficult time over Thanksgiving.....just know that we are behind you. You might have to use binoculars to see some of our members from other countries, but we are there!

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom