The CF gene

perky79

I was curious if there has ever been a study to link the CF gene to our innate sexyness all CF'ers share? Have you all recognized this "coincidence?" I dont belive its just a coincidence. Maybe the cf gene is attached to the sexy gene....

perky79

I was curious if there has ever been a study to link the CF gene to our innate sexyness all CF'ers share? Have you all recognized this "coincidence?" I dont belive its just a coincidence. Maybe the cf gene is attached to the sexy gene....

perky79

perky79

perky79

perky79

HBanana

actually, it's attached to the "too smart for our own good" gene, it is located very close to the sexyness gene...

HBanana

actually, it's attached to the "too smart for our own good" gene, it is located very close to the sexyness gene...

HBanana

HBanana

HBanana

HBanana

HBanana

HBanana