The Frequencer

Liza

Hi, Has anyone from the US or Canada been able to get it? Not a trial but actually get it through their insurance or outright purchase?

Seems Medicare has the ultimate power on coding for new DME equipment and has lumped it into a class of "percussors" which ultimately pays not even a quarter of what the machine costs. They won't assign it it's own individual code until a certain number have been sold in the US.

From what I understand it's no easier getting ahold of it in Canada either. And that is where it comes from.

I am just wondering if there's anyone on here that has one.

Liza

Hi, Has anyone from the US or Canada been able to get it? Not a trial but actually get it through their insurance or outright purchase?

Seems Medicare has the ultimate power on coding for new DME equipment and has lumped it into a class of "percussors" which ultimately pays not even a quarter of what the machine costs. They won't assign it it's own individual code until a certain number have been sold in the US.

From what I understand it's no easier getting ahold of it in Canada either. And that is where it comes from.

Liza

Liza

Liza

<br />
<br />Seems Medicare has the ultimate power on coding for new DME equipment and has lumped it into a class of "percussors" which ultimately pays not even a quarter of what the machine costs. They won't assign it it's own individual code until a certain number have been sold in the US.
<br />
<br />From what I understand it's no easier getting ahold of it in Canada either. And that is where it comes from.
<br />
<br />I am just wondering if there's anyone on here that has one.
<br />
<br />