The Humidity

Mammahuff

I was just curious as to how this humidity is affecting those with CF. I personally have not noticed much with Austin. He has been hanging in the house though in the A/C.

I know it is harder for me to breathe (no CF) so i can only imagine how hard it is for those with breathing issues.

Mammahuff

I was just curious as to how this humidity is affecting those with CF. I personally have not noticed much with Austin. He has been hanging in the house though in the A/C.

I know it is harder for me to breathe (no CF) so i can only imagine how hard it is for those with breathing issues.

Mammahuff

<br />
<br />I know it is harder for me to breathe (no CF) so i can only imagine how hard it is for those with breathing issues.

A

alluneedislove

It is very hard for me to be outside in the humidity. I cant take very big breaths, so i stay inside on day where the humidity is out of control and enjoy the AC.

A

alluneedislove

It is very hard for me to be outside in the humidity. I cant take very big breaths, so i stay inside on day where the humidity is out of control and enjoy the AC.

A

alluneedislove

M

MCGrad2006

Humidity SUCKS for me. I find it very difficult to get around and do normal every day stuff.

Besides being harder to breathe, it also makes me tired and have no appetite. Needless to say, this summer has been especially hard (live in MA) where we have had a record number of days above 90 degrees.

M

MCGrad2006

Humidity SUCKS for me. I find it very difficult to get around and do normal every day stuff.

Besides being harder to breathe, it also makes me tired and have no appetite. Needless to say, this summer has been especially hard (live in MA) where we have had a record number of days above 90 degrees.

M

MCGrad2006

<br />
<br />Besides being harder to breathe, it also makes me tired and have no appetite. Needless to say, this summer has been especially hard (live in MA) where we have had a record number of days above 90 degrees.

AnnieT

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>MCGrad2006</b></i>

Besides being harder to breathe, it also makes me tired and have no appetite. Needless to say, this summer has been especially hard (live in MA) where we have had a record number of days above 90 degrees.</end quote></div>

Me too..this weather is kicking my butt. I can't wait for the cooler fall months ahead!

AnnieT

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>MCGrad2006</b></i>

Besides being harder to breathe, it also makes me tired and have no appetite. Needless to say, this summer has been especially hard (live in MA) where we have had a record number of days above 90 degrees.</end quote>

Me too..this weather is kicking my butt. I can't wait for the cooler fall months ahead!

AnnieT

<br />
<br />Humidity SUCKS for me. I find it very difficult to get around and do normal every day stuff.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />Besides being harder to breathe, it also makes me tired and have no appetite. Needless to say, this summer has been especially hard (live in MA) where we have had a record number of days above 90 degrees.</end quote>
<br />
<br />Me too..this weather is kicking my butt. I can't wait for the cooler fall months ahead!

K

kgfrompa

THe humidity is so taxing on my lungs it takes all my energy to walk my dog and get back to the AC. I do so much much better in the fall.

K

kgfrompa

THe humidity is so taxing on my lungs it takes all my energy to walk my dog and get back to the AC. I do so much much better in the fall.

K

kgfrompa

KMV77

Humidity kicks my butt too. It was bad about 2 weeks ago. I would have to stop a few times cutting the grass because the air was so thick that it was hard to breath. I swear I did about 3 extra duonebs a day for a week straight...
Kevin

KMV77

Humidity kicks my butt too. It was bad about 2 weeks ago. I would have to stop a few times cutting the grass because the air was so thick that it was hard to breath. I swear I did about 3 extra duonebs a day for a week straight...
Kevin

KMV77

<br />Kevin

RitaLSonnenberg

This has been an awful summer!!!!! I cannot breathe in outside most of the time. Luckily I work in air conditioning and have air conditioning in our house. This past weekend was especially bad with heat index of way over 100. I am so ready for fall it is not funny. I am glad to know that it isn't just me. I thought maybe it was.

RitaLSonnenberg

This has been an awful summer!!!!! I cannot breathe in outside most of the time. Luckily I work in air conditioning and have air conditioning in our house. This past weekend was especially bad with heat index of way over 100. I am so ready for fall it is not funny. I am glad to know that it isn't just me. I thought maybe it was.