The I game

anonymous

just won 2 million dollars and I am going to split it with you!!! Merry Christmas!!

I feel accomplishment when....................

JazzysMom

my daughter shows the compassion & friendship to someone less fortunate that herself!

When I woke this morning, there......

anonymous

When I woke this morning there was a feeling of excitement and pride in my heart... it's my 23rd birthday today! So funny to be this "old"... some days I never thought I'd make it!

Now... your turn:

I always...

-rotandroll

65rosessamurai

know how to read minds, control inanimate things with my mind, so I can.....

anonymous

TOILET PAPER, ohhhhh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, i guess i will use my shirt . yuckl!!!! ..........................................we had joy, we had fun, we had................................................................?

anonymous

picked your nose, then ate it.........ewwwwwwwwww.................................................ahem, may i have your attention please.................

JazzysMom

there will be a year end sale at my house. Cash Only---all junk must go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attention all shoppers, can Mrs. Smith please report to>>>>>>>>>>>

Rokiss12

i re-discover our fort of snow covered tree's with my neighbors...just for old times sake... then go inside and drink hot chocolate with pepermint candy canes...*oh yum!!!*

tomorrow is the end of the holidays, and the first thing i <b>need</b> to do is...