The Kanzius Machine: A Cancer Cure?

Faust

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>cfsucks</b></i>

saw this on 60 minutes... i dunno if this will work. i mean if it was to cure cancer wouldn't it have to prevent cancer cells from ever being formed?</end quote></div>

No. That would be impossible due to our environment/diet. There is a difference between curing something, and preventing something. In order to cure something, you have to contract it first.

Faust

saw this on 60 minutes... i dunno if this will work. i mean if it was to cure cancer wouldn't it have to prevent cancer cells from ever being formed?</end quote></div>

No. That would be impossible due to our environment/diet. There is a difference between curing something, and preventing something. In order to cure something, you have to contract it first.

Faust

Faust

saw this on 60 minutes... i dunno if this will work. i mean if it was to cure cancer wouldn't it have to prevent cancer cells from ever being formed?</end quote>

Faust

<br />
<br />saw this on 60 minutes... i dunno if this will work. i mean if it was to cure cancer wouldn't it have to prevent cancer cells from ever being formed?</end quote>
<br />
<br />
<br />No. That would be impossible due to our environment/diet. There is a difference between curing something, and preventing something. In order to cure something, you have to contract it first.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Brad

This is very cool,I hope it works.

I read a story about 10 years ago about a guy who came up
with this same type of machine that he claimed would cure cancer
it worked on radio waves too. He invented it back in the 50s.

He was laughed at, it was never tested in any way.He died
still believing he had the cure for cancer.

Brad

Brad

Brad

Brad

<br />
<br /> I read a story about 10 years ago about a guy who came up
<br />with this same type of machine that he claimed would cure cancer
<br /> it worked on radio waves too. He invented it back in the 50s.
<br />
<br /> He was laughed at, it was never tested in any way.He died
<br /> still believing he had the cure for cancer.

C

cfsucks

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Faust</b></i>

No. That would be impossible due to our environment/diet. There is a difference between curing something, and preventing something. In order to cure something, you have to contract it first.</end quote></div>

well yeah... but whats to say they wont contract it again, and again, and again. they will still get cancer, but it will be removed temporarily which imo isn't a cure, but a tmporal treatment/cure. kind of similar to the way we treat cf. we have all these drugs to reduce the symptoms and what not, but we still have cf.

C

cfsucks

No. That would be impossible due to our environment/diet. There is a difference between curing something, and preventing something. In order to cure something, you have to contract it first.</end quote></div>

well yeah... but whats to say they wont contract it again, and again, and again. they will still get cancer, but it will be removed temporarily which imo isn't a cure, but a tmporal treatment/cure. kind of similar to the way we treat cf. we have all these drugs to reduce the symptoms and what not, but we still have cf.

C

cfsucks

C

cfsucks

saw this on 60 minutes... i dunno if this will work. i mean if it was to cure cancer wouldn't it have to prevent cancer cells from ever being formed?</end quote>

No. That would be impossible due to our environment/diet. There is a difference between curing something, and preventing something. In order to cure something, you have to contract it first.</end quote>

C

cfsucks

<br />
<br /><div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>cfsucks</b></i>
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />saw this on 60 minutes... i dunno if this will work. i mean if it was to cure cancer wouldn't it have to prevent cancer cells from ever being formed?</end quote>
<br />
<br />
<br />No. That would be impossible due to our environment/diet. There is a difference between curing something, and preventing something. In order to cure something, you have to contract it first.</end quote>
<br />
<br />well yeah... but whats to say they wont contract it again, and again, and again. they will still get cancer, but it will be removed temporarily which imo isn't a cure, but a tmporal treatment/cure. kind of similar to the way we treat cf. we have all these drugs to reduce the symptoms and what not, but we still have cf.
<br />