The Mauli Ola Foundation

JDunlop

Hi Terry,

Not sure the exact location yet, but one spot that came up in converstion about MD was Ocean Beach, MD. We plan on calling up local surf shops to find out where the best surf spot to hold a surf school would be. When I get the intinerary locked down, I'll repost. Or you can occasionally look on our website www.mauliola.org and/or get on our mailer.

Thanks, James

JDunlop

Hi Terry,

Not sure the exact location yet, but one spot that came up in converstion about MD was Ocean Beach, MD. We plan on calling up local surf shops to find out where the best surf spot to hold a surf school would be. When I get the intinerary locked down, I'll repost. Or you can occasionally look on our website www.mauliola.org and/or get on our mailer.

Thanks, James

JDunlop

Hi Terry,

Thanks, James

JDunlop

Hi Terry,

Thanks, James

JDunlop

Hi Terry,
<br />
<br />Not sure the exact location yet, but one spot that came up in converstion about MD was Ocean Beach, MD. We plan on calling up local surf shops to find out where the best surf spot to hold a surf school would be. When I get the intinerary locked down, I'll repost. Or you can occasionally look on our website www.mauliola.org and/or get on our mailer.
<br />
<br />Thanks, James

JDunlop

Mauli Ola will be holding a Surf School for anyone with Cystic Fibrosis on Dec. 7th at Haleiwa Beach on Oahu HI. Professional Surfers Bruce Irons, Dusty Payne, Makua Rothman and others will be the instructors. We have 6 participants so far, if anyone else is on Oahu and has CF then please come join. (NOTE* We keep the students 10 feet apart at all times and are always careful of any cross contamination or other potential health concerns. A negative b. cepacia result and a Dr.'s consent is also required.) Aloha, James

JDunlop

Mauli Ola will be holding a Surf School for anyone with Cystic Fibrosis on Dec. 7th at Haleiwa Beach on Oahu HI. Professional Surfers Bruce Irons, Dusty Payne, Makua Rothman and others will be the instructors. We have 6 participants so far, if anyone else is on Oahu and has CF then please come join. (NOTE* We keep the students 10 feet apart at all times and are always careful of any cross contamination or other potential health concerns. A negative b. cepacia result and a Dr.'s consent is also required.) Aloha, James

JDunlop

JDunlop

JDunlop

PlumPerfect

my cousin is 27 with cf and lives in California, I passed your message her way this sounds so fun, I think its a great idea.
when we were in Florida and my son started to get flare up from inconsiderate smokers we took him to the beach and he started to drain everything out that night it helped sooo much, our clinic said its probly the best thing we could havce done for him.

PlumPerfect

my cousin is 27 with cf and lives in California, I passed your message her way this sounds so fun, I think its a great idea.
when we were in Florida and my son started to get flare up from inconsiderate smokers we took him to the beach and he started to drain everything out that night it helped sooo much, our clinic said its probly the best thing we could havce done for him.

PlumPerfect

PlumPerfect

PlumPerfect

<br />when we were in Florida and my son started to get flare up from inconsiderate smokers we took him to the beach and he started to drain everything out that night it helped sooo much, our clinic said its probly the best thing we could havce done for him.