the movie on Lifetime today

anonymous

I havent seen it, but I have seen the movie Alex the Life of a Child. That is about a little girl who dies of cf, 8 years old to be exact. True movie too, the dad also wrote a book about her too. Very good but sad.

Jennifer (PrincessJDC)

Live, Love and Learn

anonymous

I havent seen it, but I have seen the movie Alex the Life of a Child. That is about a little girl who dies of cf, 8 years old to be exact. True movie too, the dad also wrote a book about her too. Very good but sad.

Jennifer (PrincessJDC)

Live, Love and Learn

anonymous

I read the book about Alex. That just about killed me - especially when he carried her can of rootbeer outside and poured it out on the ground. That and the dad talking about how much she wanted to go to Hawaii and they were never able to take her - then when they had the time/money etc. she was too sick to travel.

anonymous

I read the book about Alex. That just about killed me - especially when he carried her can of rootbeer outside and poured it out on the ground. That and the dad talking about how much she wanted to go to Hawaii and they were never able to take her - then when they had the time/money etc. she was too sick to travel.