The new therapy vest

tessa55454

Hey guys,

I was debating on sending out this info, but I thought some people may be really intersted.

There is a new vest that will be available very soon. Dr. Warwick and Dr. Milla, have been working on this new vest for years. Dr. Warwick has been talking about this new vest for years too. I was going to personally try and upgrade to the 104, however Dr. Warwick has emphazied to wait for the new vest.

So, the new vest is 22% more effective then the 103 or 104. It is however being produced by a different company than American Biosystems. The company is respirtech. There website is www.respirtech.com. Mario Nozzarella, the CEO, has been in business for
28 years. He has worked extensively with Dr. Warwick in the past. He opened Respirtech in March of 2004. They have worked closely with the University of Minnesota Medical Department developing the new vest called "The inCourage System."

The are doing a promotion now until the end of July. I am personally doing this, because I can't pass it up. The promotion is: most insurances (if the insurance decides to work with you) fork up 80%. If you put down 20% up front before the end of July, for the rest of your life, not the products life, you will receive all upgrades for free. Let alone the vest has a life time warranty. So, basically I am putting up $2,580 upfront and then I won't have to worry about dealing with the stupid insurance companies to get new vests in the future. The toal cost of the vest is $12,900. However, they are also working with trade-in's, payment plans, and insurances. I will say yes, the amount of money to put down isn't cheap, and luckily because I have saved my money for crazy health situations like this, I am very greatful that I can do this. I don't really feel like forking over that amount of money, but like I said I can't pass it up.

If anyone is interested you can give a shout out to me, or just go to the website directly. I have working with this guy named Jim, and he has been great. His sister actually has CF.

Tessa 27 w/cf