The Super Six 101

roblake29

Hi guys,
I used to post regularly on this forum a few years back but haven't been on here for a while. Hello to anyone who might remember me. I hope everyone is doing as well as possible.

I wanted to ask if anyone was interested in sponsoring me. I have CF myself and am running a series of 6 races over the next few months, totalling 101 miles.

It starts with the Great North Run, followed by:
Bank of America Chicago Marathon
Great South Run
Sussex Beacon (Brighton) Half Marathon
Bournemoouth Bay Half Marathon
Virgin London Marathon

I've called it the 'Super Six 101'. Obviously, I'm raising money for CF, with a target aim of £10,000. If you want to know more or would like to donate, please visit: www.justgiving.com/supersix101

Any help is welcome. For those of you running the Chicago Marathon, I wish you the best of luck getting round.

Much love,
Rob

roblake29

Hi guys,
I used to post regularly on this forum a few years back but haven't been on here for a while. Hello to anyone who might remember me. I hope everyone is doing as well as possible.

I wanted to ask if anyone was interested in sponsoring me. I have CF myself and am running a series of 6 races over the next few months, totalling 101 miles.

Great South Run
Virgin London Marathon

I've called it the 'Super Six 101'. Obviously, I'm raising money for CF, with a target aim of £10,000. If you want to know more or would like to donate, please visit: www.justgiving.com/supersix101

Any help is welcome. For those of you running the Chicago Marathon, I wish you the best of luck getting round.

Much love,
Rob

roblake29

Hi guys,

Great South Run
Virgin London Marathon

Much love,
Rob

roblake29

Hi guys,

Great South Run
Virgin London Marathon

Much love,
Rob

roblake29

Hi guys,
<br />I used to post regularly on this forum a few years back but haven't been on here for a while. Hello to anyone who might remember me. I hope everyone is doing as well as possible.
<br />
<br />I wanted to ask if anyone was interested in sponsoring me. I have CF myself and am running a series of 6 races over the next few months, totalling 101 miles.
<br />
<br />It starts with the Great North Run, followed by:
<br />Bank of America Chicago Marathon
<br />Great South Run
<br />Sussex Beacon (Brighton) Half Marathon
<br />Bournemoouth Bay Half Marathon
<br />Virgin London Marathon
<br />
<br />I've called it the 'Super Six 101'. Obviously, I'm raising money for CF, with a target aim of £10,000. If you want to know more or would like to donate, please visit: www.justgiving.com/supersix101
<br />
<br />Any help is welcome. For those of you running the Chicago Marathon, I wish you the best of luck getting round.
<br />
<br />Much love,
<br />Rob