The Transplant Decision ... (to be or not to be?)

Ready2Dance

I'm just going to echo what everyone else is saying in that it is a very personal decision. Only you can make this choice for you.

That being said, you need to make sure you have a strong support system to help you after the surgery. I'm a little over 2 weeks out and I don't know how I would be here without my Mom here to help me. She's fetched pain meds and gotten food for me and oh... the back rubs, all of the back rubs!! Plus pushes me to get up and walk and use these new lungs while keeping me from over doing it. I would just take that into consideration when you make your decision. I know the tx center will.

Best of luck!!!

Ready2Dance

I'm just going to echo what everyone else is saying in that it is a very personal decision. Only you can make this choice for you.

That being said, you need to make sure you have a strong support system to help you after the surgery. I'm a little over 2 weeks out and I don't know how I would be here without my Mom here to help me. She's fetched pain meds and gotten food for me and oh... the back rubs, all of the back rubs!! Plus pushes me to get up and walk and use these new lungs while keeping me from over doing it. I would just take that into consideration when you make your decision. I know the tx center will.

Best of luck!!!

Ready2Dance

Best of luck!!!

Ready2Dance

Best of luck!!!

Ready2Dance

<br />
<br />That being said, you need to make sure you have a strong support system to help you after the surgery. I'm a little over 2 weeks out and I don't know how I would be here without my Mom here to help me. She's fetched pain meds and gotten food for me and oh... the back rubs, all of the back rubs!! Plus pushes me to get up and walk and use these new lungs while keeping me from over doing it. I would just take that into consideration when you make your decision. I know the tx center will.
<br />
<br />Best of luck!!!